Raymond Bluth, M.D.
- Medical School: Vanderbilt University
- Residency: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Surgical Pathology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Board Certification: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (1994), Cytopathology (1995)
- Clinical Focus: Breast and Gynecologic pathology
- Primary Hospital Location: St. Thomas Midtown Hospital
- Dr. Bluth is a transplanted Californian (and now a fully acclimated Middle Tenneseean) with interests including golf, hiking, and reading non- fiction.