Peter Jelsma, M.D.
Medical Director of Saint Thomas West
- Medical School: Northwestern University
- Residency: Northwestern University and University of Florida
- Fellowship: Surgical Pathology, Rush University
- Board Certification: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (1996), Blood Bank/Transfusion Medicine (2001)
- Clinical Focus: Transfusion Medicine, Neuropathology
- Primary Location: St. Thomas West Hospital
- Dr. Jelsma enjoys spending time with his wife, four kids, and numerous dogs. He's an avid basketball and tennis fan. He greatly enjoys exercising.