Katherine Hamilton, M.D.
- Medical School: Vanderbilt University
- Residency: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Surgical Pathology and Hematopathology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Board Certification: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2002), Hematopathology (2002)
- Clinical Focus: Hematopathology, Flow Cytometry, Breast Pathology
- Primary Location: St Thomas Midtown Hospital
- Dr. Hamilton enjoys spending time with her husband, 2 kids, extended family, and friends. She enjoys listening to live music and exploring local parks, rivers, and lakes. Additionally, she loves to travel.