Henry "Bo" Edwards, M.D.
Medical Director of Saint Thomas Midtown
- Medical School: Mercer University School of Medicine
- Residency: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- Fellowship: Surgical Pathology and Cytopathology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Board Certification: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2011), Cytopathology (2013)
- Clinical Focus: Cytopathology and Oncologic pathology
- Primary Hospital Location: St. Thomas Midtown Hospital
- Dr. Edwards enjoys activities with his family such as kayak fishing, on-rope tree climbing, and backpacking that take them into the wild places of the world. He also practices traditional archery and regularly makes time for picking acoustic music on an old guitar.