Forrest Busler, M.D.
Medical Director of Saint Thomas Hickman
- Medical School: Vanderbilt University
- Residency: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- Fellowship: Surgical pathology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Board Certification: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2010)
- Clinical Focus: Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary, and Pancreatic Pathology
- Primary Location: St. Thomas West Hospital
- Dr. Busler is originally from Lewisburg, TN, and is the lone, proud native Tennessean among ACLA’s pathologists.
His wife is also a pathologist (hematopathology), but is now a full-time mom for their son. He enjoys spending time with his
extended family and is active in church. He loves to travel, especially to Kenya, where he serves as a short-term volunteer
pathologist at Kijabe Hospital, outside Nairobi.