Colt McClain, M.D.
Co-President of ACLA
- Medical School: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Residency: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Dermatopathology, Baylor College of Medicine
- Board Certification: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2014), Dermatopathology (2015)
- Clinical Focus: Dermatopathology
- Primary Location: St. Thomas West Hospital
- Dr. McClain is happiest when he's spending quality time with his wife (a pediatrician), two energetic sons, and adorably lazy dog.
He enjoys all sports, but his favorites include Cardinals baseball, Red Wings hockey, and anything Arkansas Razorbacks.