Adriana Gonzalez Gerdeman, M.D.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University Medical Center, Shreveport
- Residency: University of Kentucky, Chandler Medical Center
- Fellowship: Surgical pathology, Cytology and Breast pathology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Board Certification: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (1999)
- Clinical Focus: Pulmonary Pathology and Bone Pathology
- Primary Hospital: St. Thomas West Hospital
- Dr. Gonzalez Gerdeman has lived in Nashville for over 20 years and enjoys travel, music, art, and spending time
with her husband who is a nature photographer. She loves pampering her sweet rescued greyhounds.